View Single Post
Old 14-04-2011, 05:25 PM
WRXRW

you never heard it from me, but the easter bunnies have anti-melting additives in them, thus making them taste "tangy". trouble is, with anything that size, without them, they would melt at room temperature and look like the T-1000 terminator in the molten vat!

koko black have small (380gram) easter bunnies without this and they look and taste great, especially the dark and milk chocolate wrapped around in alternating colours, very special but price reflects this!

easter sales have been down this year, perth's heat wave has had a big impact but retail sales across the board everywhere its a struggle. saying that, out of over 25 tangy easter bunnies, 3kg, 1.5kg and 500grams, I only have three 1.5's left.

i can track the sales of all the stores and the big item that seems to be selling is the easter bunny lolli choc on a stick, which idiot me, didn't bring in because i thought it was cheap looking and was going to be a hard sell!!!!

i would wait until the last possible moment for easter chocolate, i have a heap of stock not on the shelves which means when people hit the panic button they get the unmolested stuff that has been kept in the cool room!

perth-wrx discount always apply and more than happy to help!