View Single Post
Old 16-04-2011, 12:45 PM
Subaru Tech Division

MY99GT at standard level

The comments attached to the last one you linked are gold:

"Pictures speak louder than words. One in a million. Spent most of the wages on this car. Has been featured on Channel 9's The Car Show starring Glen Ridge (The Price Is Right). Entered into the Melbourne Auto Salon where it has won Awards such as Best Looking Subaru, Best Airbrush etc. Has been in the Hot 4's magazine and on the lips of all who have been privilaged to see and hear it. Full upgrade works done by APS Engineering. STREET LEGAL, i know thats unbelievable. If you are one that likes to be noticed and envied. Than this AWESOME MACHINE OF A NIALATION is for YOU. All the hard work done and mega dollars have already been spent for you. All you have to do is Buy and Drive. Too many Extras to mention. Finance to approved buyers only. Also will consider Trade In with Late model F.W.D. (conditions Apply). So dont be Shy and Buy, Buy, Buy. First Genuine buyer is guranteed to Buy. NOTE: That the Plate numbers are not included in the Sale Price. This vehicle has just been reduced by $20,000.+ LAST CHANCE. What a Saving!!!"
We will remember them.

Lest we forget .