View Single Post
Old 19-04-2011, 08:38 AM
STI Master

meatbag at standard level

This is W.A. you don't need experiance to get a job. You get a job, then get the experiance trying to do it.

Apply for it mate. Worse case, they say no and tell you what you need to do to get the next opportunity that pops up.

Back on topic. Had a guy at my last job who went around refusing to do any of the shit kicker jobs. Would never help out the guys doing the heavy lifting or work in the dirty areas. He made some rather harsh comments to the africans who worked there (who knew more about the entire job than he ever would) and treated them like his personal slaves. He used to continually make comments to myself about how much better he was at the job because he had a uni degree and that he will always be my superior because of it.

He'd only just started and somehow had the impression he was employed to be the future boss. A few weeks later I got the promotion he thought was his so he had a cry, quit and abused me for backstabbing him and using my family relations to get the job he deserved. He went on a big rant about how in demand he was and how everyone was head hunting him and all these great jobs he could walk into right away.

Long story short, just the other week he applied for a job with my uncles company. I got asked for a referance, denied.

He then applied for a job with us as a chemist. I got asked for a referance again so I told the boss to offer him a position as a shit kicker. Apparently he has so little options available now, he considered it. So much for him always being my superior :P