View Single Post
Old 22-04-2011, 02:15 AM
Sir AntiLag

N1GHTH4WK92 at standard level
Default Car bottled, would this be worth following?

Tonight I was driving around alond Read St at about midnight, when a silver VZ/VY commodore, lowered to the ground with black rims (20s?) pulled up alongside. We cruised next to each other for about 25-30s when a passenger in the backseat threw a bottle at my car.

I panicked and decided to boot it not wanting more damage, then thought 'fuck! I need to get the plates!'. I slowed into a bus stop but unfortunately the car must have seen me do that and turn off (I was a fair bit ahead).
The driver had arm tattoos, dark, shoulder length hair (like in a dreadlocky style thing) and was a slim-medium build.

I went for a cruise up and down until about 1:45am (police station was shut and a cop car basicly palmed it off to the 131 444 number but I will call tomorrow) when I saw the same car. I did a u-turn and caught up to it, got the plates and pulled up along side. There was a female driver and no occupants however the car is pretty identifiable, especially if it comes up as the male owning the vehicle.

Would it be worth a shot going into the police station and giving this information and the rego of the car on the second sighting or will they just not bother with it? And for insurance purposes, is it worth getting the scratches patched up?