Thread: F1 2011
View Single Post
Old 30-05-2011, 08:53 AM
Scoobie Noobie

WRXL3R8 at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy View Post
Anyone have any thoughts on the Adrian Sutil incident in the chinese nightclub?

And what about the the current talk of Kobayashi replacing Webber at Red Bull next year? I don't really want to see Mark out of Red Bull but at the moment KK is by far my favourite driver and deserves a better car than a Sauber, he could be a real chance in a good car but i am sure some of the bigger teams won't let him race like the smaller teams do!

It got pretty messy at M1NT in Shanghai as the night went on, You couldn't really get into where the formula 1 drivers were because they had these little boxes that had heavy security but alonso and massa came out and had a talk with random people in the crowd including myself and I can tell you that massa was smashed off his face =). I saw webber, and hamilton there too, lady gaga came and did a couple of performances although some people reckon she was a double because she didnt have any tat. A friend of mine was doing a number one in the toilet when a chinese guy comes in and starts taking heaps of snapshots, my friend was like WTF is this guy doing taking happy snaps of people in the toilet, only to find out that phillipe massa was doing the same thing next to him! If you ever go to shanghai make sure you visit M1NT, its a pretty awesome club with a huge aquarium and sharks swimming in it