View Single Post
Old 30-05-2011, 02:57 PM
Sign me up!
///M3

Jimmy S at standard level
Default [JIMMY S] - Traitor Spec...

OK... I'm heading into a pretty busy couple of months for work, so I'm making the most of a slightly quieter Monday arvo, and filling you kids in... I'm also a tad excited about this!

I sold the GT just over 2 weeks ago now, and have been trundling around in my mother-in-law's C180 which, although I am very grateful for the lend, is hardly an excitement machine. I have been looking at both the 08+ STi hatch and Evo X as my next ride, and conveniently, when the Liberty sold, there was bugger all of either on the market.

As it turned out though, shortly after I said goodbye to the Lib, an opportunity to purchase a great condition Evo X at a very reasonable price was dropped on my doorstep, and after a quick drive and a look over the car, I was pretty convinced!...
For the record, I have spent a bit of time in these cars, working at DVG for the last ~5 years, so I knew how good they are...

The seller needed a bit of time to get a few things organised from his end, hence the delay, but I am pretty stoked to be picking up my 2010 Evo X GSR tomorrow!

It's the TC-SST in Cool Silver, which I was not originally too keen on, but after talking to a few friends who own cars with the same or similar DSG gearboxes, given the car will be a daily driver and do a lot of highway km's/traffic jam's, I decided that the auto was definitely the way to go...

It's pretty well as it came from the factory... except a complete de-badge of the boot, and CF vinyl overlayed roof... But I'm sure there will be changes fairly soon after I get my hands on it! (It's a disease... )

Anyway... I'll wait until it's on my driveway to post up a photo of the actual car, but this is essentially what it is:

Wait...

take 2(RHD and big spoiler... but you get the idea):

'04 E46 S/C M3 Coupe

Last edited by Jimmy S; 30-05-2011 at 03:02 PM.