Thread: F1 2011
View Single Post
Old 30-05-2011, 09:32 PM
Subaru Tech Division

MKVIGTI at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by jEstEr? View Post
Heh yeah I'll conceed that one he did overtake one or two people. but he is the KING of getting caught behind someone 5 seconds a lap slower than him. the ONE TIME i wanted him to stay behind someone and look what happened.
Ya reckon you could not want him to pass Vettel every race for the rest of the season. Just once. Last lap every time will be fine. Don't need to show off and do it after every pit stop when Red Bull cock it up

Kobayashi does deserve some great results. The dudes a legend in the making. I think the Sauber must be alright but he'll be a weapon if he ever gets a top ride. Shame Honda or Toyota aren't still around cos I think he would have been exactly what they needed.

As for Webber being stuck behind slower cars. Think back to last year. How many passes do you remember Vettel making. Sweet bugger all is my memory.

Before he got a Newey car they were all crap and I really reckon Newey makes them so perfect that they struggle with dirty air more than other cars on the grid. Get them in front with clean air and they go like scalded cats but!!!