Thread: Jon's MY11
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 09:21 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

Jon911 at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTB Liberty View Post
All I saw in that mod list was a Macey install Having seen his latest work just today you'll be a happy man.

Why stoptechs?
i love maceys work, i saw an sti he did and i wanted the same stealth sub install so it was a no brainer!

it actually just came down to cost and it being a birthday present, i have a girly friend who has an uncle in japan and he managed to find me the stoptechs from god knows where. i dont know where or how he managed to get them as i presume their not that big over there. He did say they had a better feel to them though.

He also wanted me to get a custom made exhaust from over there too as he said it was more efficient than whats being made here, but I've had norms work before so I'd rather get something that i know will fit and not have to worry about things being missing or not fitting properly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichX View Post
If it is 5x100 just get a nice rim of your choosing which is wide that has a mean offset with some camber.
TE37SL's did a small shipment of 18 x 9.5 + 22 or 17 x 9 +22 which had the concave look i was after, but i dont think i can make any of them fit