View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 03:15 PM
Sign me up!
///M3

Jimmy S at standard level

OK... Spoke with the owner today...

The car is a 1999 MY00 4dr STi in the Grey/Steel Blue.

He was working for the Subaru dealership at the time they were released and bought it brand new, and it has been sitting in his garage undercover since then.

The car has had very limited use, and no track time. Just clicked over 27,000kms.

It is in showroom condition and could probably be put into a museum from what I am told.
The price reflects this though, as he would only be interested in offers over $40k.

I will try and get some photo's of the car for anyone interested, but it is completely stock bar the exhaust, which can be swapped back to the stock system as he still has that.

Basically, he is an older guy who doesn't need to sell, but is tired of having the car taking up room in the garage. He tells me for less than $40k though, he will keep the car and pass it down in the family.

So if someone is wanting a collectable condition STi... This is absolutely the car you want... If you're wanting a bargain priced STi to drive around, keep looking...

If anyone is interested, please PM/contact me and I can pass your details onto the owner...

'04 E46 S/C M3 Coupe