View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 06:19 PM
Sign me up!
IMPREZA STi S204

JDM_STYLE at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImPreSiV View Post
we are going to be doing some tests ourselves. I'll clean this thread up and make a new "defi - fake or not' thread, to clean this one up.
Kool, will be good to see both results then to see the accuracy between the knock off's themselves.

One noticeable difference between the real and fake boxing is the the pic on top of the box with the gauge needling moving, the real one you can cleary see the end part of the needle ghosting where as the fake one the end just isnt there.

Another one is the labeling, apparently the real ones if they have a sticker telling the item details they will also have details underneath that sticker aswell where as the fakes will just have a sticker and no details under the sticker.

Also the measurement numbers on the fakes are smaller than the real ones which are a fatter text/number.

This is just whats been relayed to me by a mate in China but will confirm when they land.

I'll prob take the fakes to Mao at EvoR and get a more detailed list of differences between these ones and the real ones on display.

221.7KW-ATW 498.5NM MMS ROLLER DYNO & BUILT BY STi NINJAS, BUILD #318/600

EBISU SUBARU, SHIBUYA-KU TOKYO

Last edited by JDM_STYLE; 10-06-2011 at 08:28 PM.