View Single Post
Old 14-06-2011, 12:01 AM
DCCD Donut Driver

Vamanos at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy S View Post
I ran the GTPS02 on my old 05 WRX 2L EJ205

Engine mods were 3" TBE, PW FMIC, GT Spec Headers, GTPS02, Decapped injectors, Walbro pump, Apexi intake, GFB BOV...

Made 299.3hp and near on 400nm of torque... I'd imagine you'll go close to that even with the 2.5L and TMIC as mine was only running 18psi?
I'd say that Nic is hesitant to raise your expectations on output, as ever car is different, but I'd be suprised if you made less than 280hp with that level of mods...

For the record, my WRX made 227hp with just the exhaust and tune before as well..
thanks heaps. that is extremely helpful. the mods il be puttin on at the same time as the turbo are almost identical so it'll be interestin to see what results i get. curious tho, wherebouts did you get the gt spec headers? post a link maybe? Again, much appreciated. im lookn for some headers too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asian View Post
I have all those mods on my foz 2.5L: walbro fuel pump, gtpso2, sti tmic, stock injectors, stock intake, 3" tbe. Verso by sean and I made 270hp and about 360-70-80nm at about 17psi (i think) from memory. Hoping to get a little more from equal length headers and cai!!

Hope that gives u a rough idea
thats awesome thanks for all you guys's help.