View Single Post
Old 16-06-2011, 02:59 PM
Sign me up!
From one V8 to another!

jasonmurray at standard level
Default Sold: 1997 Ford Fairlane

Well I know not everyone here is after a "boat" but they might have a grandparent that is!

Year: 1997
Make: Ford
Model: Fairlane
Mileage: 131,500km
Colour: Grandpa Gold (Mocha Foam)
Interior: Full two tone beige leather interior & wood grain.
Trans: Auto
Towing: 1650kg (Upgraded tow bar Hayman Reece)

Price: $5,800ono

It has actually been a great car for the past couple of years I have owned it. I purchased it from a “little old lady” at 100,000 3 years ago and I am the second owner. Since then I have only done 31,000km. 6,000 km in 9 months.

I have put little bits of extra Ford LTD wood grain in the car to jazz it up a little. The interior is in brand new condition and the back seat has never been sat in. Has all the usual features like 6 stacker, cruise control, full electric windows, full trip computers, 60/40 split fold rear seat etc.

Just put on a full set of new tyres on the car ($600) and also changed all the rotors and brake pads ($700). Car will be serviced again next week.

The only bad points on the car is that it does have a few scratches and dents. Typical shopping park scratches but also the right hand sill panel has a dent at the front due to the Mrs hitting a kerb. She thinks the car is too big for her and wont drive it anymore so the car has to go. I have a quote for about $400 to fix.

Car has been used to tow my brothers show car and is quite capable of it. Currently getting about 500-550km per tank of fuel.

Reason for sale... already purchased another car.

Please let all your grandparents or elderly friends know that the car is up for sale! It is a nice car so I would rather it go to someone who would treat it nice.

Cheers,
jase

TEAM オレンジ

Dyno queen

Last edited by jasonmurray; 08-04-2012 at 11:03 PM. Reason: Updated km's