View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 08:57 PM
Sign me up!
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

trainwrex at standard level

Thanks guys i think i made the right choice going with this blue... It just looks like such a brillant colour especially with the enkeis...

I will play with the suspension and width of the rear track more when the rest of the car is sorted... I may start to assemble the rear lights and have a crack at the rear bumper and diffuser..

AND NO MORE RIMS.......

i am going to modify the gold ones and put some dish in them so they look more similar to the speedlines.. and may even paint them white also..

BUT... if someone buys my gold ones i might be tempted for some te37s... hahah

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEX. View Post
Tino I know there's still sideskirts to go on, but if you look at the front wheel arches you can see that as you get toward where the skirts will go, it obviously becomes less wide... basically you would get any dirt from the road flicking up from your front wheel and going all over the side of the car.
Any plans for flaps?
The side skirts have been modified to come out at the front to prevent and stone chips on the side of the car.. No flaps only human ones..

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxey View Post
Don't think I don't know it.

If I don't get mine running by september maybe we could put it in yours for the collie day (but obviously you would have to let me drive it too).

Looks much better with those white wheel on it too.
oooooooo sequential sequential sequential youll never get it back.. ahhahah