View Single Post
Old 05-07-2006, 06:07 PM
Sir AntiLag

subarooboy at standard level

No need to get rude mate.

I've worked throughout many areas of the social-service industry, including the prison system and various other counselling roles over the last 10 or so years etc. My tertiary degree also qualifies me to make these statements... of which, are based on the research and statistical records produced by such organisations and taught at a university level from Lecturers much more qualified than I'll ever be.

While I do not have these FACTS on hand, your more than welcome to contact the appropriate tertiary departments or better still, discuss the statistical collection of SAAP services (for example) with the appropriate Project officer at the Department of Community Development.

As far as the basketball analogy, its just an analogy. I'm sure everyone else got the point except you. If someone gets an analogy wrong it pays to remember this does NOT disprove the point of which they are trying to make... it's just a shitty analogy. My humble apologies for not being clearer in your case. I didn't study medicine... that's why I don't try to pretend I'm a doctor.