Thread: Bride Seats
View Single Post
Old 28-07-2011, 07:23 PM
Flat Four Father

mao at standard level
Default Bride Seats

Hi P.WRX,

We are your local agent for Bride seats. Since the earthquake recently, Bride factory operations have recently just been restored and this is our first shipment in the last 4mths.

All the seats are genuine and I will be posting up differences between real and genuine shortly and how to identify them.

Halfway through packing.... below are some pics.

Bride Low Max ZiegIII type R Full bucket with Bride Metallic silver FRP backing. P.WRX A$800.... I am too fat to fit in it

Bride Low Max Stradia II Sport Japan with Bride Metallic silver FRP backing, also comes with upgraded option- red double-stitching P.WRX A$950:

Bride Low Max Gias II with Carbon Kevlar backing (front two seats red and black) P.WRX A$1050:

Bride Cuga with Bride Black Carbon Fibre backing P.WRX price A$1000:

Bride Digo --- brides best selling basemodel P.WRX A$700.

For Subarus with seat SRS, Bride provides the solution - Seat SRS canceller:

Also to commemorate the horrific earthquake that hit Japan and damaged Bride's Factory, Bride has released custom office chairs, we have two in stock. P.WRX price A$800:

I will be posting more info on Bride's trademark designs shortly.

Bride Low Max Gias II identification (I have also left out a very impt identification mark, so that scammers will not know how to go around this and try to sell fake as real --- when you purchase I will show it to you):

Below: Bride Vios Real Vs Fake (We do not sell the Vios because of trademark issues with Taiwan --- we sell only the Japanese made Zieg III Type R)

Regards,
Mao

Last edited by mao; 27-01-2012 at 08:28 PM. Reason: Pics