View Single Post
Old 29-07-2011, 07:53 PM
Scoobie Noobie

SStoked at standard level

ok well the pajero was built by a race team in america and raced in the baja 500, the driver from that race from what i understand is the owner of Mitsubishi cameras,

The car is a Mitsubishi Pajero well sort of hahah based on one. It has a built 3.5L mitsubishi V6 with a Built C4 auto gear box and 4wd, the body is pajero Center with a powdercoat black chassis and roll cage also fibreglass front fenders and bonnet, steel and gutted rear half with big cut outs and no tail gate and a 120L fuel tank with breather.

The car has Fox adjustable shocks and springs for racing. The cooling has the front fan and another fan at the back with switches to turn off and on, also theres i think another two more coolers . The interior is 2 sparco Black fix back seats, sparco race harness, theres a pipe with a fan that blows cool air into the helmets to keep the face cool while racing and also a intercom system so i can talk to driver on the car and i watch the gauges to make sure everything is OK

Btw thers no windows in the car so it gets bloody cold hahahah

More pictures to come soon and theres more to the car but yeah hard to remember everything and theres another race coming up soon 13th-14th august in Mogumber

Cheers
Ian