View Single Post
Old 24-08-2005, 09:50 AM
WRX Hi Five Club

SiriX at standard level
Send a message via MSN to SiriX

It was good... i mean, if you take into consideration it was the first-ever.

We had in total 3 (5 People) cars actualy make it... 2 had last-minute work commitments (gotta love casual), 1 had a wedding, and another slept in lol, and slappy didnt end up making it.

Started off pretty good, had a bit of a chat for about half an hour, then we headed up and around Marine Drive (there's a vid on the Albany-WRX forums of that) where whilst coming around the S bend at the end of marine drive i managed to drift out (it was all under control till the last second) and clip my rear-passanger side rim on the kerb, which basicly cosmeticly fucked it lol, so that was technicaly a bad moment... then we drove into town, stopped... checked the damage and proceeded to head out to the natural bridge, minus 1, then we headed back into town, did a lap, then back round to middleton beach ... had another chat then did a short lap round mids, and headed home for the day...

Weather wise, it was overcast, and we did have a smidge of drizzle half way through... but you get that...

So in the end it cost me $245 for the cruise lol, but i've learnt my lesson and wont be attempting that again

Next official meet will be for the Great Southern Show & Shine ... 25th September (I think it's on the long weekend), again any Perth-WRX people intrested in coming should contact me for the application form, there's basicly the normal Show & Shine type trophys and there's also SPL comps...

As far as im aware there's about 8 people from CAA coming from Perth to enter the SPL comp... so if any of you do decide to attend there'll be others heading down with ya...

Regards,

SiriX