View Single Post
Old 05-08-2011, 06:29 PM
Vendor

gslrallysport at standard level

You don't need a V8 Supercar (of which Project Mu are a control supplier!) to benefit from their race and competition pads!!!
Quote:
Just wanted to let you know how the new pads went as I was at the track yesterday.

Short answer is these pads are amazing (Pmu H16-03)! I cut 6 seconds, yes 6, off my previous time with changes to the car being, higher boost (14psi over 10), pads and braided lines and federal 595rs-r. I was amazed at the stopping power of these pads, I was braking over 20meters later off the straight and from much higher speeds. I did 120km on the circuit and they literally only got better as the day went on. The hotter they got the better they got, I seriously could not fault them at all and I really believe I was nowhere near the limit of the pads. I can't actually describe how effective they are and how much confidence I have in them! The biggest letdown by far was my lack of experience, the car, brakes and tyres were nowhere near their limits.

Oh and the A1RMs in the rear were good too, no issues there and they did their job as they should, it's much harder to review rear pads when the fronts stand out like that!

I have been referring lots of people your way and can now back that with some proof!

Thanks heaps,
Justin
No link available, sent via email!