View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 10:06 PM
Sign me up!
Scoobie Doobie

RoughStilin at standard level

Interested members & requirements.

__Member name________Option Req______Payment details____________Year / model__________Fitting Date
1. Kid...........................Option 4.............Payment to be made.............GDB-F 2006 STI

2. MANN .......................Option 4............Payment to be made.............GDA 2002 STI

3. Slap Dash..................Option 4.............Payment to be made.............GDB-F 2006 WRX..........02/09/11

4. SyncSubaru...............Option 4.............Payment to be made.............GC8 1999 WRX

5. Tal...........................Option 4.............Payment to be made.............GDB-E 2005 STI

Can you please check the information above checking your model & year, to ensure I have correct information. Please also ensure the correct corresponding information below with the option is also true. This information must be exact, so please PM me or post up if the information is 100% exact or alternatively, changes needed to be made to the information.

Please also only confirm this information if you can 100% commit to this group buy. It’s not fair on other members who may miss out, due to you not being 100% committed to purchasing these and not coming through with the money at the last minute.

PM me when you want to book your car in. I will confirm the dates once posted up in this post, under the Fitting Date. I will also send you a PM to the same effect

Option 1 = R3 suspension fitted only. Front camber adjustable only.
Option 2 = R3 Suspension + rear camber tops, to allow camber adjustment in rear.
Option 3 = R3 Suspension + 4 wheel alignment & camber set up. Can be used with Option 1 alone.
Option 4 = R3 Suspension + Rear camber tops + 4 wheel alignment + camber set up on all 4 corners.

Simon.

Last edited by RoughStilin; 19-08-2011 at 09:11 AM.