View Single Post
Old 14-08-2011, 09:31 PM
Flat Four Father

mao at standard level
Default Whiteline Gear / Lowered King Springs/ Lowered Springs/ Other Suspension Installs

Hi Guys,

We have been Authorised dealers for Whiteline gear and King Springs for over 10yrs now. We are also a workshop licensed by the Department of Commerce who can professionally fit all types of suspension to your vehicles.

Suspension services ($120/hr):

Fitting charges for all coilovers/lowered springs including 4-wheel alignment
P.WRX members --- $250, non-members --- $360

Other suspension components such as sway bars etc, pls PM me for a P.WRX discounted price.

We will be offering the following fitted for all Perth WRX members only GCs, GDs, GRs and GHs:

1) Whiteline 22/24mm front Sway bars Adjustable (except GH/GR 24mm--$280fitted) --- P.WRX $250 installed
2) Whiteline 22/24mm rear Sway bar Adjustable --- P.WRX $250/$275 installed
3) Whiteline Anti-lift kit GC/GD--- $275 installed
4) Whiteline Sway bar Linkages -- $170/pr installed GR/GH -$165 installed (price is the same for Whiteline KCA182 Comfort links for the MY08on WRX/STi)
5) Whiteline Heavy Duty Polyurethane sway bar mounts --- $155 installed
6) Whiteline polyurethane mounts for Power steering rack --- $130 installed.
7) Whiteline Full Kit Front + Rear sway bars with front + rear linkages fully installed --- GC/GD: P.WRX $840-$880
GR,GH: P.WRX $830-870
8) Whiteline/Red Ranger gear shift bush to rectify loose gear changes for RS Liberty/Legacy BD-BG
---- P.WRX $120 installed
9) Whiteline Lower Control Arm rear bush for Liberty/Legacy BL/BF ---- P.WRX $250 installed
10) Whiteline Roll Centre Kit ---- $250 installed
11) King Springs (Low/Super Lows/ Ultra Lows) --- P.WRX $450 fitted and aligned for all Subaru models
12) Lateral Lock kit $40 per sway bar installed.
***** P/s: 4-wheel handling-enhanced alignment is available and is charged at $120. (Note: This is not a Bob-Jane style wheel alignment)

Lateral Lock Kit: This is fitted to the sway bar, to prevent lateral movement of the Whiteline bars. This allows the bars to perform better and reduces the bush-mount noise on the bar, especially in the case where the ALK and coilovers have been installed.

Pics of Parts and Install in GC8 Whiteline Swaybars (Adjustable 22mm front and 24mm rear), sway bari linkages and Antilift Kit:

Full Whiteline Kit plus Antilift Kit:

Whiteline Front Sway Bar 22mm Adjustable (comes with polyurethane replacement bushes):

Whiteline Rear Sway Bar 24mm Adjustable (comes with polyurethane replacement bushes):

Whiteline Front and Rear Sway Bar Linkages:

Whiteline GC/GD Antilift Kit:

Whiteline KCA182 Comfort links for the MY08on WRX/STi have solved all the rear linkage noises experience by daily users.

KCA182 fitted to a P.WRX MY08WRX. Will update with better pics on the next install.

Regards,
Mao/ Evolution R

Last edited by mao; 30-07-2013 at 10:35 AM.