View Single Post
Old 20-08-2011, 05:28 PM
Subaru Tech Division

REXXXED knows their stuff

IMO the LCD backpacs are very cool, but also very pointless and a waste of money and battery life in most instances. Trust me battery life is important. Consider purchasing a spare battery (as I have done) to give you that extra comfort!

These will never replace or be used as a normal video camera. Not good indoors or anywhere with artificial light or low light. They are absolutely fantastic for sticking to your car at trackdays and cruises etc. Or like I have done, buying a headstrap and wearing it when I go kayak fishing to capture that special moment. But never in these instances will you need a LCD screen as you aren't looking at it or holding it.

The only time I can think that it would be handy for an LCD screen is if you snorkel or scuba dive and want to take this underwater (works very well from experience) and see what you are filming. I just point and shoot and have never had an issue.

Cheers
Sam