Thread: Impresiv
View Single Post
Old 20-08-2011, 11:08 PM
STI Master

Adz at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImPreSiV View Post
Well, I had it OCDetailed, as you all know, on Thursday.

Tooks some pics for Adz to use if he wants, plus some to show it's before and after. Pics don't do it justice. Adz does a great job, and I highly recommend him to everyone, not because he is my mate, but because I actually like his work.

Unfortunately, I was made to drive to Bunbury today, for work, racking up 550kms. But the worst part is, it's covered in bugs, and it rained ALL day down there, so it's in need of a wash tomorrow, already! :/
Thankyou for taking the pics and moreso the trust/recommendation to work on your new pride and joy. I know what it's like to pick up something new and to then hand it straight over to someone else's hands! Car looks/feels stunning, very happy with the results!!!

It'll clean up a treat after a simple wash, so don't stress - it's got sooooooooo many layers built into it now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MY99GT View Post
I fucking love that car !!

P.s. baby jesus is crying at the height of your car
+1 to both. Oh and the rims! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by apg39 View Post
Adz uses Chemical Guys too? Nice.
Yessir. Pretty much have their whole range, though lately I've had some issues in dealing with Rex so we'll see how that continues. Still use a large range of other stuff, but CG really did work nice on Kymbo's beast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MY99GT View Post
P.s. is that the biggest garage in the known world? could fit my entire unit in there!
I just want the rug! As seen here: http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/sale-car...y-low-kms.html