View Single Post
Old 23-08-2011, 10:23 PM
STI Master

MISSWRXYSTi knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by wawa View Post
Hi guys the owner of the property that the OH and I rent via a real estate has been put up for sale and the sales manager wants to hold a home open this weekend for 45 minutes. He has indicated that it would be best if I'm not at home at the time of the home open. What I'm concerned about is having people coming into my home whilst I'm out and our belongings disappearing or people going through our stuff. Is it standard procedure for the Sales Manager to supervise the people coming through the house? I do have contents insurance but really aren't keen on the idea of people being in the house while I'm out. Where do I stand on this?
Pretty sure they have to give you more notice than that and you can request to be home, you can also make them take full details of each and every person that views the home open .... But in saying that hide anything of major/sentimental value or take smaller items out with you ...

//estreladesign.com.au
https://www.facebook.com/EstrelaDesign