View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 04:43 PM
Sign me up!
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

trainwrex at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEDLYWEPN View Post
Nice! Yeah, i would go with a smoked/tinted perspex or plastic cover over the led's, but aside from that the finished product looks great.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master D View Post
I wouldnt hide it. Leave them there so everyone can see the bling!

Ive always planned to cover it will smoke grey perspex, so i will see how that looks first then decide on a plan of which looks better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Dave View Post
Is there any chance we will see this car on the road this year ?
The borg warner EFR 8374 that i ordered in January is supposed to arrive to me in mid october. So it goes in for install at LF around then. Before that i hope to get the car to dougies at Stechnic so he can get the car running... Then will go to allstar for a tune late November, then i need to get the intake pipes made out of pure carbon... So cutting it fine once again for the december deadline...

In the meantime still trying to get my carbon parts that i ordered from some polish kunt!!!! sent only my gauge cluster and not the rest so will need to find an alternative once paypal gives me my refund... Hence why the interior is completely installed.. That and im contemplating getting ridegy didge WRC prodrive carbon interior door panels if i decide to go a cage.. hahah