View Single Post
Old 13-09-2011, 01:14 PM
Flat Four Father

XT43 is a guruXT43 is a guruXT43 is a guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by trainwrex View Post
And in terms of going to WTA.. there are different classes of which alot of people with stock standard cars enter into. My car fits the clubsprint category which alot of these novice drivers enter.. So although i may not finish in the top 10 i wont look like a complete fool driving..

P.S i never said that this is going to happen, its just a thought, and as people say there is no harm in trying..
I'm not so sure Tino. Having been there a month or so ago, and then comparing it to say the events here, I think a lot of the weekend warrior guys don't turn up. I'd say the level of the top few guys ( eg Lister, Franz, Reynolds and Beers ) that duke it out at the local events here would be filling the Club Sprint @ WTAC and then limited by their cheque book.
I think you should turn up and have a geezer at the competitive events and have a look at how hard some of these guys push ( yes I know you have been to Twighlight etc but spend the whole day watching, not just in the car with your eyes closed codriving for Douggie )
I know its just a thought at this stage but I often think of banging 5 hot blonde chicks at once and thats never going to happen because my mates remind me that I have a head like a St Bernard.