View Single Post
Old 16-09-2011, 09:13 AM
Sign me up!
///M3

Jimmy S at standard level

There is clearly more to it than most people will ever know... Being a Freo fan, I was definitely a supporter of Harvey and thought he did a great job last year, and would probably have continued to improve this year without the ridiculous injury tally but I think that some of the ways he dealt with things this year were not the ideal and I know for a fact that there were senior players who weren't happy with some of his methods and management.

This deal has been on the go for at least a number of weeks and as good as Harvey has been(which is good, but as the stats prove, hardly revolutionary) if they were thinking of letting him go at the end of his contract(next year) then I think, given the opportunity to get a proven quality head coach the club has probably made a good decision. My thoughts anyway!..
I'm gutted that he got done over the way he did, and I think it could have been handled much better, but I reckon he'll get picked up by one of the 5232134 clubs looking for new coaching staff for 2012.

I just hope that Lyon can come in and get the team up and running for next year!

'04 E46 S/C M3 Coupe