View Single Post
Old 23-09-2011, 08:58 PM
Flat Four Father

Pimpreza at standard level

Fuck me, I nearly got run over by a HQ when I first got here down in Kata then today within an hour after I last posted ...what did I see.

Look for yourself.

Oh and there was another hat wearer but I thought it was being a bit greedy & pervy being the next night so I didn't post them.....Yes misswrxy I can assure you they were born with the same bits as you, easy way to tell a good ladyboy is to get them to yell out, they just can't disguise that voice as I discovered after talking to one in a bar for about 15min, but they wouldn't risk doing anything too stupid, all they want like all the bar girls is for you to buy them a drink as the bar pays them 50% back, it's how they survive if they are on the rag or have no customers..................................so someone told me

And this magnificent beast, a mate had one back in about 1977, I remember they were made for The Singapore market & badged as you see it with the grille being about the only different part, it was raining so I didn't get behind it but I'll try to catch it again.

DISH??, Strap on zorst & loving the old fintails either side.
Yamaha Zooma 50cc rocket hopefully going with the Transit.

Last edited by Pimpreza; 23-09-2011 at 09:10 PM.