View Single Post
Old 24-09-2011, 03:09 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

MANliamUTD at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIGSTi View Post
I hope you have never used your phone while driving. I don't understand the hate to be honest, we have all done it, to go to the trouble of reporting anyone let alone an officer for doing it is pretty crap.
i know what you mean mate, i have answered my phone while im driving ill be honest, and yes everyone has done it but what i was just saying is that if we get caught its a fine and loose so many demerits what ever it is. but its jut annoying that we get told not to and then the guys who tell us not to do it aye doing them selves anyways just doesnt make sense. what would be the chances of another cop car driving past and seeing that copper on his phone and pulling him over or telling him to get off? dont think it would happen.

theres no hate towards them mate just frustration, they try do as good as job as they can to keep our roads and streets safe ect. but just to see something like that is just annoying because nothing will happen to them for using it while driving! like i said people may disagree but this was just my opinion lol