Thread: boost
View Single Post
Old 26-09-2011, 08:17 AM
Subaru Tech Division

Jordiee at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsk View Post
Read above posts, my question is still unanswered.

To thicken the plot let me add that upon further research to see if my question as suggested by Jordiee (not that i can tell?!?) had been answered i read though the forsale thread for the turbo and noticed
this post claiming the turbo will be removed tomorrow being the 19th of this month and comparing it to this post it would seem the OP has apparently done 3000km in one week.

While this is certainly possible i have my doubts that it is the true story o_O
have you considered the possibility that things didn't run to schedule (as they rarely ever do with life) and he was delayed, through no fault of his own from getting his new turbo, thus making it impossible to remove at that date?

i don't know what your on about with the 3000km in one week, i think you mean 1000km, and considering that's not the case as he didn't take it off, he's done almost 1000km (bring it up to almost 3000km) since the 4th (2000km)

also i know he says "turbo out" in this post however this was the day before it was due to be taken out and it wasn't for reasons beyond his control

afaik it's coming off tomorrow (touch wood)

i also misread your post with my initial response, i thought you were implying something was wrong with the turbo rather than querying the k's done on it, my apologies

Last edited by Jordiee; 26-09-2011 at 08:31 AM.