View Single Post
Old 29-09-2011, 08:53 PM
DCCD Donut Driver

Deviouskim at standard level

Well a bit of an update.
Couple of changes have happened to the car.

Cosmetically I have added a CF STI Rear spoiler, which to me has made a huge improvement, I love it, the haters might hate but F Yas. Also some delightful person decided to Key my car, so I have to thank them for the new paint job.... wankers.

Went and visited Norm few weeks back and had a chat to him about his exhausts. Firstly I will have to say, what a funny prick! top bloke he had just recently fitted up a TBE to the exact same model as mine except it was the grey colour not black like mine. I asked if I could hear it, he gave the bloke a ring and explained the situation. Norm asks me if I have 20 mins. Sure why not, waited around and got to hear the exhaust for myself. Sold.

Exhaust went on today and as Norm would put it, "I can't help stop knobbing myself over it". Drove her home nice and gentle but had to do the mandatory tunnel cruise. fuck it sounds awesome haha. Car goes to ASG on monday for some tuning love and then I get to give her some until I put it into the panel beaters next week.

So as it stands.
CF STi Spoiler
COB BOV, Butler Built TBE, Cosworth Dry Panel Filter and Verso Tune @ ASG
Next will be Suspension work when I get some dosh