View Single Post
Old 17-07-2006, 12:31 PM
Subaru Tech Division

207 de at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by POLARBEAR666
$10b could be used as the Bill and Melinda gates foundation uses their money. To cure diseases. This in turn saves lots of lives and reduces suffering a hell of a lot more than knowing stuff about the supposed start of the universe. Their foundation has already cured like 5 diseases that are common in poor countries. $10b could be used to provide free vaccines to every african child or some such. Any way u cut it $10b on a toy is a total waste. Anyhow just because I might care about the poor and starving doesnt mean I dont think that the chinese "eat anything that moves and massacre innocent protesters", monkey indonesians and ragheads shouldnt be nuked. Some people are worth saving and others are not
can agree with both of you, Physics (complete understanding of), to me is essential if we are to suvive indefinately in this universe. Imagine being totally in control of and able to manipulate your position in 4 diamensions at will?

other area that needs funding is DNA/genetic research. As above, being able to position yourself anywhere, but in any biological form you desire!

true masters of the universe.