View Single Post
Old 16-10-2011, 10:11 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

teejay is a guruteejay is a guruteejay is a guru
Send a message via MSN to teejay

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJAYJAY View Post
wow... we've never met before but some of the stuff you do say on the forums here are pretty funny and at the same time very straight and firm!!

im assuming you still will be on antilag yeh?? as im mainly on that these days
I will be around antilag no matter what really. Without going into a massive history of the club, I put massive yards in to get it launched, was a founding member, and have put in a considerable amount of time effort and money into the place. I still love cars so will continue to post about them with like minded people.

Fundamentally, in terms of the way I post - I dont really care what people think. I dont say that in a rude way. But why tip toe around things. If its a spade, call it a spade. The real world is a cruel and harsh place, and forums are merely an extension of the real world which we use to communicate on a common interest.

I have very little doubt those who know me in real life will vouch for my attitudes and treatment of people. I dont need the justification from someone behind a keyboard that I have never met. People might joke about the entire "i know tj" shit - but there is some truth to it, and I do invest heavily in giving time to people who deserve it. Im not always right, Im not perfect but I do the best I can.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]