View Single Post
Old 17-10-2011, 02:31 PM
STI Master

MISSWRXYSTi knows their stuff

At the risk of being flamed...

It is what it is, a Car Forum where we all have a common interest, Subi's, and yes there is some banter and jokes as people carry on personal jokes or funny comments, but seriously is that SO bad?

The forum still does have some helpful info and personally have got to know a group of PWRX'ers that are great to catch up with outside of here. Honestly I can say I have never met so many helpful people, who are genuine and willing to help you fix something or change something over for you at the drop of a hat !! Or even just give you that nudge in direction in making it look better, go faster etc I have made some good friends on here and with so many different people/personalities surely there is going to be difference of opinions and what people like or don’t like ?

Whilst the banter and flaming’s come along with it, it’s like a TV channel if you don’t like it turn it off, switch over to a different thread.....stab your eyes out with a blunt pencil….who cares just get on with it already and each take what you want from it.

TJ I have a feeling you will be in another Subaru in no time and as long as I’m not the one being flamed I enjoy reading your posts !!

//estreladesign.com.au
https://www.facebook.com/EstrelaDesign