View Single Post
Old 17-10-2011, 05:53 PM
STI Master

meatbag at standard level

To be honest, I've been reading this same shit about the forums turning to crap since I joined some 4yrs ago. There was a lot of childish shit then, a lot of epeen rubbing to the ballers amongst us and a lot of repeated questions. There still is all of that but if anything it just gets ignored or turned into a friday funny thread rather than abused like it used to.

You need to remember people change as well especially with as much experiance the first gen of subbie lovers have. I remember seeing how excited people were to see someone get a vf34 and STi top mount. With threads going on for weeks about how awesome it would be etc etc. Now we have all seen it done mnay a time, it's no longer exciting, but a pain in the arse to see questions about it.

I don't know any forums that I still frequent that I did 5 yrs ago. I grew out of all of them or had aquired all the knowledge I could want or need on the topic and didn't get any entertainment out of it anymore. Perth-wrx is the oldest one I still read daily. For that alone I think it's doing the right thing and moving along.

Still, I don't see myself here much longer. Not because I don't like it, but I'll be moving onto a different car.