View Single Post
Old 28-10-2011, 11:35 AM
Flat Four Father

urabus knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtrally View Post
I'm heading over to Mt Buller with a few mates to watch the rally so make sure you drive fast ok?
New car, first time with no brake booster, new navigator, no testing, new notes new type of tyres and new roads. Epic recipe for success!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MY99GT View Post
I was chatting to Peter Rullo yesterday and he's pumped. He was getting some last minute stuff done in the workshop at my work. What a thoroughly nice bloke!

Bets of luck at high country urabus. This whole build up has been great to read.
My car is going on the the back of the truck that is towing Pete's trailer with his GTR. I had a long talk to him yesterday at AHG and also at Performance West. He is a really nice guy and seemingly not what I imagined.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XT43 View Post
Was hitting around 170 +/- at the RAC sprint days.

Good luck over east!
Thanks guys.

All jokes aside I have paid my entry (or at least the deposit) for all three rounds of the championship so I think this first round will be to try and keep the thing straight and depending on our position on Saturday night have a bit of a go on Sunday. The forecast is chance of fog etc so having decent notes will hopefully be a big advantage. Driving to them when you cant see out the windscreen because you have no demister is a whole other thing though!

Brendon