View Single Post
Old 31-10-2011, 06:58 PM
DCCD Donut Driver

WRX_4eva92 at standard level

What others are saying? Yeah theres a couple people that dont like it.. because they are the tough "v8 owners" who hate ricers... 95% of the people actually like it and laugh when people shit themselves.. Not happy about it, just block your ears and look away.. Sit back and laugh all you want.. Your actually one of the minority that do..

As for stereotyping other wrx owners.. thats a bit out of line, So a 55 year old man with a v8 maloo ute, who drives sensibly, is stereotyped as a hoon when a 21 year old with the same car, powerslides up the road? Thats pretty much what you are saying.

Yes its my car, and some people get annoyed, who cares, people are entitled to their own opinion, so dont try and have a dig at me because its not working, next time. Keep your opinions to yourself thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by karina2009 View Post
hey i dont really care but if you only could hear what everyone is saying, makes wrx's/wrx owners look like fkn tossers. i dont say anything, i sit back and be embarrassed for you s'all

Full Cosworth Internal Rebuild, Autronics tune, Cold Air Intake, 740cc Injectors, 3" TBE, 600hp Fuel Pump