View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 10:55 PM
DCCD Donut Driver

rufazz at standard level
Default The standard hi to everyone

Hi forum hows things im new here secret name lol
so i had a poke around and found this place interesting to say the least

so why am i here well i wont to purchase a wrx ive been floating around hipo cars for 12 years now since i was old anough to have a licence.

ive had quick rotors vl turbos ss commies currently own a ca18 powered bluebird a jeep and some other hidden,toys all built by me everything so i know a thing or two about turning the spanners and well my trophies from the hitech titles that use to run here help as well

Now dont flame me but i always hated wrx,s why i dont? know maybee it was a rotor vs piston thing.But i test drove some dorks imprezza wagon on the weekend for a mate and even though it was a heap of crap i realy enjoyed how it rode,handled and the small push in the seat,I was hooked.

How theses things turn out is weired so im on a mission now to find my self a car

What i need is a evryday sort of toy thing i can fuck with, I need to drive it to work every day wich is only about 5 mins drive so its not realy a daily im arfter but some thing i can tune etc for a bit of go put some mods on and see how i go realy so im selling of my ss to part fund this little experment i would prefer a 98 model car

so what does everyone think is my goal doable im not interested in the power figure i just wont to add mods as i go are theses cars realy and good or are they too old

cheers guys thanks for reading