Old 03-11-2011, 08:41 PM
Sir AntiLag

REXISM at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soksta View Post
20-yr-old accused of bashing a 73-yr-old

Bash accused 'boasted on Facebook'

Man accused of Camillo bashing 'boasted on Facebook'

I wonder how long it is going to take society to wake up and petition those in power to start doing something about the level of violence that has been reported recently (over the last few months, years, etc)

I hope he gets the book thrown at him, but knowing that the bleeding hearts brigade will be out there as per usual, nothing much will get done
i couldnt give a flying fuck if there are any aboriginals on this site, they commit a crime and get way with to much leniancy on sentencing compared to the white man.
take gary knarkle for example (which really is not worth wasting 30 seconds typing about) the government just seem to kiss arse against them. and this piece of shit Collard who bashed this 73 year old, he'll be out in less than 6 months.
at last Carl O'callaghan is trying to stand tall against aboriginal crime where as no 1 else has the balls to otherwise it is racist. im not certain but the crime rate is 30+% of australian is aboriginal when the % of aboriginal to our population is 1%.
anyway my 2 cents.