View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 12:29 PM
STI Master

ALPHA at standard level

The kids on this forum that think they know everything.

The smart arses who pick fights and are rude on this forum.

Coles Instant coffee - WTF is that shit? FFS a small part of me died inside when I was told my work was only buying this from now on.

People who have android phones and honestly believe that it's better than an iPhone, yet the outright cost is 1/2 the price. The build quality is well below that of an iPhone. The software is about as user friendly and well built as an Indian hotel and the apps are well below the standards achieved in the app store. FFS don't argue with me that your phones better ! It's not. It's a RIP OFF.

Young kids who start shift work at my site and expect it to be easy money. FFS you got this job doing shift work - you get paid fking well for your age - you have sweet fark-all skills and you think your going to sit around and earn big bucks for doing nothing? Hahaha.. I've seen 6 people come and go over the past 4 weeks because they thought it would be "easy money doing shift work" damn it people your not going to sit around playing cards!!! It's Hard work, it's damn hot and it's long hours. If you can man up and do it for awhile you will move on but like any job you start at the bottom! Erghhhh