View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 03:53 PM
Burnout!

Kato is a guruKato is a guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by squid View Post
so there still isnt a straight answer to:
12-24 demerits (full licence and p's)
24+ demerit. (full licence and p's) (assuming there are no other assoiated charges such as dangerous driving, repeat offences, dui etc)

OR
whether police need to fill out paper work on the spot/and/or give you a fine at the scene, and not just say, you'll see it in the mail, and drive off.

AND dont assume that either of the above are for me, or my licenece, they are just questioins that people have asked, and struggle to find answers to.
Not read my previous post?

There is no such thing as 12-24+ points.

Once you hit 12, you lose your license. Any extra incurred in hitting that 12 carries onto your new license.

i.e. you are currently sitting on 10 points. You get done and lose 4 points. Loss of license time and then when you get your new license back, you start with 2 points on the clock.

24+ points means you have lost your license twice. Expect to stand infront of a judge. If you have collected 24 points before they have taken your license away from you, expect a massive cock in the ass too.

Officer doesn't have to give you the fine on the spot. They can note it down and issue it later. As mentioned before, if this happens see a lawyer ASAP.