View Single Post
Old 24-11-2011, 06:59 PM
Sign me up!
uh oh

gumby at standard level
Send a message via MSN to gumby

People who bitch and whine about minor changes to work, constantly quote "it's not in my contract" or "it's not my job" , then, later on, have the nerve to complain when they have made no progress up the chain. (not directing at anyone in particular, although above comments did make me think about this)

You know what!? be happy that you have income coming in, shut the fuck up and do your job. If you don't like it, leave, there are plenty of people who there who will do the work.
I have had a few like this come through my work lately, give me grief over something trivial. I'd rather recommend a pay rise for someone who is happy to help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lad View Post
Yes, and I also buy local (eg harvey milk) when I can.
Good for you, would you like an award? Perhaps a hippy shirt that says "I am an economic & environmental god"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Two View Post
Fucking pieces of shit human garbage that saw fit to vandalise my house under construction. Spewing tiling glue all over the front of my freshly rendered house and front windows. And kicking in the doors for good measure.

I hope you get raped with a rusty wire brush.
Yeah, I know how ya feel mate, someone vandalised my house when it was being built. Hopefully that sodomising with a wire brush happens soon.

Last edited by gumby; 24-11-2011 at 07:06 PM.