View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 10:01 AM
Scoobie Noobie

Smithers475 at standard level

Well I already have the turbo timer and most of my trips basically finish with going 110, which is everday to work so I'd still like to install it so I don't have to wait a minute, especially if I happen to be running late. Brant, from my understanding is the standard security code start thing? Which I do have. Anti-hijack mode, is that what shuts the car off if the doors been open? At the moment I've been using that but I really want to get that disabled if possible, it really annoys me when I have to open the door for only a few seconds and then after driving down the street it shuts the car off on me, its even done it once when i didnt even open the door, I started the car like normal and then it shut it off as i was coming off a round-a-bout :s It is still possible to get the harness, at least it is on ebay lol.

Yeah I've seen that quite a few people leave the O2 sensor wire off, if you leave that off then the ground wires not needed either? I also like to have all available features of electronic devices, I don't know why, I just do but I guess if I can't work it out I can just leave them off for now.