View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 04:19 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

tris7an at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLLEY View Post
Rear end looks good with the blacked out bit. Front bar... not keen.
Details of sound system?
Blow off valve and turbo timer.... no.
Expansion tank... why?
If you're getting intake and upgrading the intercooler, are you going to get a tune? Does it have a tune currently?
sound system includes comp series pioneer TS-D1720C 6.5" splits for the front and identical TS-D1602R 6" speakers for rear and ALPINE MRP-1000 mono block running two pioneer champion series subs TS-W309D4 with ALPINE MRP-f600 4 channel amp running the speakers and all of this is powered by the PIONEER DEH-9350SD connected with the kicker competition wiring systems not sure on codes but their like $175 each per kit : D

bov is fitted sounds mean as and turbo timer all though i know is not required is mainly for cool factor lol.....

my coolant overflow was dodged up by repairs at dealer ship so they are replacing it with the moroso one.

haven't had it tuned yet but will be getting the verso tune soon. maybe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soksta View Post
Going to get a lot of people who will say don't waste you're time with a turbo timer.
Also check what the stance is of you're car insurer first
yeah just like that my car stays on after i leave lol and it can hurt also insurance is fine. thanks though : D

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIGSTi View Post
Needs more offset!!!!! Save your money and fill those guards!
i would love to put some rays on that sit outside the guards but cost isn't worth it so will probably look at some rotas or vastoenns or maybe even ultrex rims that sit flush any recommendations on rims would be good also will be going 19" don't like 18" at all way too small looks wrong in those big guards : D

thanks for feed back guys keep it coming any mod suggestions would be great

also getting all my lihts in white and purple : D from interior flare includes doors cluster hvac e.t.c. and possibly cobb short shifter???
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0474.jpg (94.0 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0475.jpg (93.5 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0476.jpg (97.3 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0477.jpg (95.6 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0478.jpg (97.4 KB, 20 views)