View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 12:41 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

ewrxion87 at standard level

perfect, thanks kato... i get the general concept but when it comes to nitty gritty confusion sets in.

when im in Perth enxt i will fix this.if 0 is hardest and 30 is softest, i suppose the least i could do is meet half way at 15. im not 100% sure my coilovers allow camber at the rear unless i have camber bolts from factory.. my fronts no issue.

as for it low wise - on the flat its about a coke can plus a finger n abit... from the centre of the body kit

cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kato View Post
I would have maximum front camber (-1.5 to 2 deg) maximum rear camber (-1 deg), maximum front castor, front toe at 0, rear toe slightly in for stability.

I would also avoid excessively low cars as dropped on the floor actually makes your handling worse.

Suspension doesn't need to be super soft. Rock hard is useless unless you are running slicks. A nice medium comfort and stiffness is what you want. As for what that is, you need to find that out as it is a driver preference. All you need to do is change your damping knob. Spring rate is set as you already have springs in there, etc etc.

P-West TMIC / ecutek / HF CAI / Turbosmart / Apexi / Federal / 19psi / bc racing & whiteline / Perrin Performance / Rays