View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 03:04 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

DamoESP at standard level
Default Finally........05 WRX STI (Now with pics!)

Well, after wanting a WRX since I was about 13 and never actually doing anything about it, I started to get serious this year. Spent the last 6/7 months looking for the perfect car, and on Wednesday, I picked it up

05 WRX STI in the classic WRB, all stock, no mods and low kms (40K). I had it inspected by David at STechnic who said it was one of the cleanest, well maintained STI's he has seen come through their garage, which is always a good sign! The previous owner has taken very good care of the car, and it shows, so I hope to keep it in the same condition.

Since it's my first turbo car, I am still getting use to when the turbo/boost kicks in etc, and plan on attending an AHG driving course to learn how to better control my car. Hoping to have some pictures up this weekend after I go for a nice long drive. Still can't wipe the smile off my face!

Hope to see a few of you out on the roads, and no doubt you will see me around, keep an eye out for a WRB peanut with STI868 plates

EDIT: Finally took some pictures today, though with my phone so not the best quality, but you get the idea

Last edited by DamoESP; 17-12-2011 at 04:03 PM.