Thread: T rexxx
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 11:45 PM
DCCD Donut Driver

WRX_4eva92 at standard level
Default T rexxx

Thought id finally jump on to the My Driveway thread and post up my ride

Its an 01 Wrx STi (bugeye model for those who didnt know). I Bought it in march this year a couple months after i started working in the mines. I have always loved the STi's and how they drove, look and sound. And coming from over the other side of australia, where P platers couldnt drive turbo cars, buying my first car over here was a dream come true.

I bought this car completly stock, except for a 3" TBE. From then, i started forking out the cash for upgrades, and also the repairs (id like to thank working in the mines for the availability of money). I have since spent a fair amount of money, including the hefty full cosworth engine rebuild and stroker. It also has the Autronics tune on it, with also a new 3" exhaust system, 600hp Fuel Pump, 740cc injectors, Cosworth cold air intake, and a few minor upgrades as well. Its set me back alot of money, but i dont mind as it is my pride and joy, and will keep spending money on it..

Just thought i would pop up a few pics just to see everyones opinions Enjoy

Full Cosworth Internal Rebuild, Autronics tune, Cold Air Intake, 740cc Injectors, 3" TBE, 600hp Fuel Pump