View Single Post
Old 15-12-2011, 09:59 AM
DCCD Donut Driver

ferozaj at standard level

I ordered from amazon (USA, as release in australia isnt until some time in the new year), because i preordered i got a code from them straight away that let me play from now until the release date which is around the 20th i think.

Because i dont yet have the CD from amazon once the 20th (official release) comes i cannot play anymore...i need to wait anywhere from 23-27thdec for my package to arrive from amazon.

At this point i can open the box and get the cdkey from it to put it in and continue playing (and paying).

There are other options, you can download the client which is what i did and some people are buying keys from overseas sites. This means you wont get the CD (but do you really need it??).

I played in the closed beta a few weeks ago and it was great.

Having voice acted dialogue for all conversations and quests in the game makes leveling interesting.

THe fact that your companions can do all the crafting and gathering (you send them out on missions) means you dont have to waste your own time farming materials, however you can still have access to making your own gear.