View Single Post
Old 15-12-2011, 06:14 PM
STI Master

Bram knows their stuff

Well I only really wanted the hood struts. I searched for a kit directly to suit my forester, but to no avail. I know I could easily make a generic set fit, but for the price, these seemed like a good option. I even got in contact with a fellow P-diddy member who made kits, but he was out of ends or something? The gaskets seemed like a good plan for when turbo and headers go on, I already have all gaskets, but they arnt fan-dangled copper ones. And the shirt, well usually I dont mind promoting a company that helps me out. Even if I get the shirt now, I aint wearing it.

Also, I didnt choose the freight option. It was chosen for me. But even still, I have skimped on the cheap postage before, and even that usually take less than a month. Premium like 10 days or less, and the added bonus of tracking. Infact, since this purchas, I have bought from the US with cheap usps, and that has made it here. Its been nearly 3 months since order, if it is coming, it would deffinately have been here by now. ANd i was told my order would come in multiple packages. One getting lost, ok plausible, 2 getting lost???