Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

trainwrex at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUES View Post
Have a look at moneybookers.com

Fred more info??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimpreza View Post
PayPay might be your cheapest-easiest option provided they have an account which links their e-mail address to an account it's pretty much instant, it's the only way I could send money to a friend in China without mass complications. You just send the money to their email account and they transfer it to their bank account, possibly protected too, I'd phone them to check first obviously but on the couple of times I've called them from both here & o/s they have been really helpful.
paypal are fked took me 4 months to get my money back and i had to jump through hoops to get it...

i wouldnt trust them with such a large sum of money....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeckle View Post
Best bet is for the friend to OK the car, then do an IMT, international Money Transfer, depending on which Bank, and their relationship between your Bank, and any Banks in between can take 24hrs, to a week if there are poor relations.

yes but when money is sent then i cant get it back.. but if i can do it an alternative way that the third party can receive the car or make sure its sent then this would be a safe alternative..