View Single Post
Old 17-12-2011, 12:33 AM
Flat Four Father

mao at standard level

Look at the AFR 11.2. The accuracy in holding it at 11.2 all the way. Road tune my arse. He used my so called stock tune and richened it abit on low rpms which shouldnt be the case (knock on low loads or rpm is harmless and should be used to conserve fuel). He then kept my 'stock tune' at 11.2 all the way --- LOL, if it was stock ecu tune, why keep it at 11.2 AFR?

Also he obviously was trashing the car in 3rd to generate this Virtual graph with a result of 500Nm of torque. Wow 500Nm!!! Can you actually see any discrepancies in the tune when you are using a smoothing factor on the virtual dyno --- answer is no, if there was a quick miss or knock, you won't know.

He is lucky he didnt blow the car up while tuning as I had the AFRs spot on at 11.2, let alone 1.22 bar of boost on stock internals. Why bother buying an STi if a WRX can drive reliably at 1.22 bar of boost.

He also claims that the boost was not altered in anyway, yet he didnt know that after we fitted the Invidia dump, Perrin headers and PW top mount kindly supplied by Ken, the car overboosted on the dyno above one bar. So the car mysteriously lowered it's boost then.

If you look at power chart or should I say 'VIRTUAL' power chart, he assumes or states the tune in red is mine and yet the other two are done on rolling starts while the red one which apparently is mine is done from standstill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STI325V6 View Post
Why are you going on about it!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLLEY View Post